Here are a few interesting facts about The Golden Retriever that you should know of:
- The Golden Retriever was first bred in Scotland in the late 1800s. Lord Tweedmouth was who developed the breed first.
- These dogs are considered to be one of the easiest breeds ever when it comes to training.
- This breed is the most popular in Canada and America.
- Puppies have a lighter coat than adult ones, and the coat darken as they age.
- Golden Retrievers are more prone to becoming sick if they do not exercise regularly than they would be if they exercise.
- These dogs require much attention, otherwise they get sad. This is why they could be great social pets.